Saturday, March 31, 2012

Awesomely Cute "Chairs"

Over Spring Break, I decided to trade my chairs that are at my reading table in for something better. :) I found these over on Danielle's Blog One and Wonder:

So, even though I can't cut material very straight or sew a straight line, I gave it a try.
Here is the material I got from Hobby Lobby - I think I could spend days in that store :)


Now here is the final product-





They aren't perfect and my crates don't match, but they will be perfect for my little ones. I can't wait for them to come in Monday and see them. And I'm pretty exctied about the storage I can use them for!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. Now I'm following you too!

    Kimberley
    First in Maine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made some this some. They are so cute & I love them for storing things. :-) I'm your newest follower.


    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chairs! Super cute!

    Thanks for visiting our blog. We are your newest follower. :-)

    Kristi and Crystal
    http://teachinglittlemiracles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I {puffy heart} love reading your comments!