Saturday, May 11, 2013

Discovered Something New!



Hello friends! We are in the final countdown in my little kindergarten class. We only have 6 days left! I've been looking for activities that will be meaningful and fun for these last few days. We are finally going to be able to work on my Frog Life Cycle unit.
And today I discovered this from The Primary Techie.
The Primary Techie

Ocean Theme Working on Teen Numbers MOVE IT!
I absolutely cannot wait to try it out!!
It will be an awesome interactive way to review teen numbers before my kinders go on to 1st and it has dance breaks!! The best part of all is she has over 50 Move It units! I just added many to my wishlist {shhhhh, don't tell my husband because I already got a lot of goodies during the sale}. Click on either picture to check it out!
 

1 comment:

  1. The Teen Numbers MOVE IT game looks awesome! My kinders have almost totally checked out but something like this would be perfect to get them moving and learning as we are coming to the end of our year. Thanks for sharing!

    Marissa
    Here's the Hoot

    ReplyDelete

I {puffy heart} love reading your comments!