Friday, July 19, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday

Hello Friends! I'm linking up with Cara for Favorite Pins Friday!

From In My Own Style, here are no sew curtains! All you need is a fitted sheet and ribbon. My classroom is getting some updated curtains! 
Decorating with sheets Window Treatment

Now, I actually like to sew, but am not too great at sewing straight lines and corners are way out of my leauge! Maybe this will help!
sewing tips for corners and squares

This from Remodelaholic would be perfect for my back porch! This is why I love Pinterest, so many things I would never think of on my own!
"bucket table for the deck.  you can store all the stuff in the table that you don't want to leave out in case it rains (citronella candles, pillows, etc.), then just grab it out whenever."

And my last one. I LOVE Snoopy!
Think I need this as my wallpaper.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {puffy heart} love reading your comments!