Monday, May 14, 2012

Winding Down

Oh my only 4 MORE DAYS LEFT! Why is it that this time of year is always so hectic! Four more days, final research project for my masters ALMOST ,well maybe halfway, finished, and my wedding is 33 days away {SO EXCITED!!}. Whew, so much to do in so little time.  Oh and did I mention that I'm moving back to kindergarten so I have to move all of my crap awesome stuff to the other end of the building.


AnywhoI have just discovered The LaurieBerkner Band thanks to an awesome pre-k teacher down the hall.
Best of the Laurie Berkner Band

Have any of you heard these songs?!?! They are so much fun. If you teach little ones, I'm sure you know the importance of using songs. And if you have ever been to a Dr. Jean conference, she will tell you all of the research behind it (BTW if you ever have a chance to hear her speak, it is definately worth going). The songs from this CD are so upbeat and my kiddos LOVED them. They have begged to listen to them and try new ones all day. Rocketship Run is my kiddos' favorite. It has become one of those songs they sing under their breath in the hallway - so cute. 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog and thanks for the tip on the music! It's always nice to hear something new. I'm definitely going to check her out!

    I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog. You have a cute blog and Im a new follower!
    The Teacher Tattles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following my blog! I LOVE yours too I am your newest follower. I am also moving back down t Kinder next year (after a 2 year break) but I am moving from a lot farther than 1st grade, I have been teaching 4th grade for the past 2 years!! I'm so excited that I get to do cute things again LOL Next year will be my 9th year teaching kinder and I couldn't be happier about going back! I am also moving to a new school as well so lots of changes coming my way next year! I look forward to sharing and exchanging ideas with you!

    Cindy
    http://krazykinderteacher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started playing Laurie Berkner this year and love it!! My favorite is I Have a Chicken! Greatness!

    Super cute blog! Thanks for following us!
    Tamara
    2 Crazy Texas Teachers

    ReplyDelete

I {puffy heart} love reading your comments!