Friday, February 15, 2013

Tooth Fairy {with a freebie} and Exciting News


This week instead of doing Valentine's Day like any normal kindergarten classroom, we did the Tooth Fairy and dental health instead (not all of my little friends celebrate holidays). We of course still had our party yesterday, but I try to make sure all of my little friends can participate in our weekly units. But it worked out wonderfully since someone came to talk to our kinders about dental health this week.

Here is a little peek at what we did this week:

Here is our writing chart that we used to fill in our little emergent reader. This was a lot of fun!








 



 

This little guy who colored this one told me that the red was really magic dust that kept the Tooth Fairy invisible.
 
Our tooth graph:

Write the Room:

And a little freebie for you!



 
Click here to see more of this unit in my little store.
 
And now on to my exciting news...
I  have been featured on Renee's super cute blog - Fanastic First Grade Froggies
Be sure to check her cute blog out!
 

5 comments:

  1. Great freebie! I'm heading over to check out Renee's blog!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the write the room freebie! I am slowly getting to teeth activities! I think it will take me all month! This will be a great addition!
    Kim
    theVeryBusyFirstGraders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun week! Thanks so much for sharing :) Congratulations on being featured.

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete

I {puffy heart} love reading your comments!