Friday, August 2, 2013

Birthdays Are in the Bag!

Hello friends! How do you do birthdays in the classroom? Normally, it hits me that morning and I have to rush around to get everything ready for that kiddo. Well, not this year! I have a basket under my desk and I am ready for the birthdays!
Photo'
{the caddy can be found at the Dollar Tree}
 
Each student on their birthday (or half birthday if they have a summer bday) will get a birthday card, Airhead with balloon attached and birthday hat to wear. After I get my list of kids, I'll go ahead and get all of the cards ready and in order.
Photo
Photo
BTW - the birthday hats were only $3 at Michaels!
 
I got this freebie from What the Teacher Wants
I'm going to send our birthday bag home with the birthday kid and they will write about their birthday wish!
Photo
 
 
So, how do you celebrate birthdays in the classroom?
 
 
Oh and Mrs. D has featured me today on her blog! Isn't she so sweet?! She's doing a feature every Friday. Totally worth checking out and following her while you're there!
feature button.png

AND, this week I received my items from CafePress!
Photo
I absolutely love what the shirt says!!

Here are some other things you can get from CafePress {especially fun if you are planning a party!}
1st Birthday Invitations
Farm Animals Kids Birthday Invitations
Retirement Invitations
RETIREDLOKSGOOD.png Invitations
Funny Birthday Invites
Keep calm and eat a cupcake 5.5 x 7.5 Flat Cards
Holiday Invitations
Classic Invite Grey custom invitation card
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Great birthday ideas! Last year I did Krazy straws...hadn't put mine together yet so this was great. Thanks!

    Crystal
    Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Krazy straws would be a fun way to celebrate birthdays!

      Delete

I {puffy heart} love reading your comments!