Saturday, June 1, 2013

Favorites Linky

Hello friends! I am one week into summer break and I'm already wiped out! In this week, the hubby and I drove to Ohio (400 miles away) to visit my mamaw for Memorial Day weekend. We came back, had a couple of days to unpack and get things back to normal before our yard sale started Thursday. We had the yard sale for 3 whole LONG days. I don't know if you do a yard sale in the summer, but man they wear me out! Still not sure whether they are worth having, but I did get rid of some of my *junk*.

Whether you are already out for summer or in the home stretch, I hope you will join me for my favorites linky.

Here's what you can link up:

*Your favorite item from your store (a tried and true you love to use or a new one you are excited to use)

*Your favorite item that you have bought from TPT or TN this school year. (I know I buy way more that I would like to admit to the hubby...)

*Your favorite blog post from this school year.

Link up all or some. Happy June 1st!!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you Mrs. Lindsey, love your blog. :)

    You are free to join a giveaway on my blog if you wish! Have a great summer. Can't wait for our (Australian summer) hehe. :)
    Yara
    The Sea of Knowledge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked out your blog. It's super cute!

      Delete
  2. Just linked up! Thanks so much for hosting this linky party!
    Ornaami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting a worthwhile linky! Hop over when you have a chance :)

    Teaching in the Tongass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spending hours on my sofa looking at your linky party!
    Linked up my favorite posts and product.
    Thanks! Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I wish I was on holiday but we still have 3 1/2 weeks to go!! It'll be great to be able to have the time to browse through blogs - I'm looking forward to it :)

    Fun in the Fours

    ReplyDelete

I {puffy heart} love reading your comments!