Friday, June 14, 2013

So Much to Share and a Fun Freebie Linky

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hello friends! My goodness, it seems like summer is flying by way too fast already! My first thing to share are these really cool stamps that I got in the mail yesterday. I've spent a lot of time on Pinterest and I came across some personalized stamps pinned by 2 Crazy Texas Teachers.
2 Crazy Texas Teachers
If you don't follow this blog, check it out! Anyway, seeing their awesome stamps, I went on to VistaPrint and had to order my own. I got the small ones (I'm cheap) and when I order more (you know it's going to happen) I will get the bigger size. And while you're there get your free business cards. I plan on using mine during open house.
 A little blurry...

 
 
 
Here is a auntie proud moment...My nephew attended art camp for a week. He is an awesome artist who is always drawing something Batman. Here he is with his awards and masks he created. LOVE that kiddo!
I've recently added my FB button to my blog. In my little store, I've been adding Thematic Morning Messages. I've tried to add 2 each day. BUT, on their first day in my store they are FREE! If you follow me on Facebook, you'll get a little notification when a new one is posted.
 Here is my freebie. It's the only morning message that is a forever freebie.
 
Now on to the linky!! Today's linky is a freebie linky. Feel free to link up a new or favorite freebie!
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs. Lindsey! I'm always looking for fun freebies, thanks for hosting this linky!

    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Freebie Friday! I added a reading unit freebie I have posted. I'd love participation in mine too... www.comprehensionconnection.blogspot.com I hope you'll check it out!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting this linky. Glad to have a chance to view free quality teaching resources. Zoom Zoom Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting...always in the mood for more great freebies!
    Susanna
    Whimsy Workshop 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting the linky, so many great ideas!!
    Dynelle

    First Grade Fun with Mrs. Dunn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun linky...thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

I {puffy heart} love reading your comments!