Saturday, June 29, 2013

Currently

I'm linking up with Farley for July's currently.
 
I was listening to the refrigerator ding...however the hubby brought me a Dr. Pepper, so it's all good.
 
I'm loving that our beach trip is getting closer!! We're going to the beach we got married on last summer. I can't wait!
 
I'm thinking that a snack would be awesome right now.
 
I'm wanting to take our bulldog, Tank, with us to the beach. He's our baby, but I don't think he'd be able to take the heat.
Here's the cutie pie! He really likes car rides.
 
I'm needing a sensory table. I've been eyeing this one from Really Good Stuff. It's not technically a sensory table, but it looks perfect.



 
 
And for the last part, Let all that you do be done in love. I Corinthians 16:14 I have this up in my classroom, it's one of my favorites.

 
 
 
 



9 comments:

  1. Popping in from the Currently linky.

    Enjoy your trip to the beach! I wish it were warm enough here in Melbourne to go to the beach, but we'd freeze! Consider me very jealous. ;)

    Stef
    Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Our dream is to one day go to Australia. :)

      Delete
  2. You are missing a good night near the beach tonight! Nearly NO humid! Can you believe that?! I am a Floridian, and I value that more than a dollar sometimes! Ha!

    I am in love with Tank! He is so adorable! I am a Georgia Bulldog fan, so just about any bulldog melts my heart!

    Jessie
    Lil Bit Country In the Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa, no humidity?! I am missing a good night in Florida! I hope there is at least one night like that when the hubby and I go!

      There's just something about the wrinkles that make bulldogs so cute! Though, that cuteness is probably why mine is so spoiled rotten!

      Delete
  3. Your bulldog is adorable! I have two fur babies of my own. One is a Mini Golden named Apollo and the other is a Bolognese named Spencer. Have fun on your beach trip... I live in Vegas so there is no beach for me to go to during the summers...it's one of the few things I miss from when I lived in New York...Long Island had several beaches to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the fur babies! We're going to have to drive about 9 hours to make it to the beach. It's not the closest one to us, but it's our favorite one.

      Delete
  4. Awww, your bulldog is just adorable. I've always wanted to take my puppy to the beach-just to see what she'd think of the ocean! :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Dogs at the beach always look like they are having the best time!

      Delete
  5. found you through The Resource room Teacher's give-away. Your bulldog is super adorable! Have fun at the beach...I'm heading to Vegas/ Ca in a week. Can't wait! Stop by my blog sometime, just started blogging a week ago. Teaching with Giggles

    ReplyDelete

I {puffy heart} love reading your comments!