Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Ready To Start Back...and a FREEBIE

I cannot believe that the break is over and it's time to head back to school! Shew, it really flies by fast. But I am so excited about the unit my kinders will be doing when we start. We are working on snow/cold thematic units for January and will of course have a celebration with hot chocolate and pajamas {any excuse for a pajama day....right?!}.

The first book we are going to do is "The Cold Lady Who Swallowed Snow" by Lucille Collandro. I LOVE these books. I already have a "cold lady" made for each of my kiddos to use to retell the story.



And of course, we are going to have stations about the "cold lady" with sequencing, beginning sounds/blends, write the room and writing.

Click here to check out my new unit in my little store. :)



And here is a little freebie just for my followers!!



 
 
AND...I will send my new unit to the first 2 followers who comment with their email!

5 comments:

  1. Love these books! I follow your blog and would love to check your unit out! Happy New Year!!

    missaugustineskinder@gmail.com
    Miss Augustine's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these books! What a cute unit!

    Michelle Sena
    msena419@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh rats! Just missed it! haha Looks cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I {puffy heart} love reading your comments!